Chemical Tanks - Chemical Storage, Chemical Handling & Chemical Processing Containers
Chemical Storage Tanks & Containers
Vertical Chemical Storage Tanks
- Our vertical chemical storage tanks are available in commercial and industrial design standards.
- Chemical storage tanks can be made from a variety of materials to suit a variety of industrial chemical storage applications.
- Our tanks are available in HDLPE - High-density linear polyethylene and XLPE - High-density cross linked polyethylene.
- Sodium Hypochlorite resin available for tanks up to 12,500 gallons.
- Sulfuric acid resin available for tanks up to 15,000 gallons.
- Seismic & wind restraint tie-down systems available.
- Specific gravity ratings are meticulously tested.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request.
- UV Stabilized materials for prolonged outside tank life.
Horizontal Chemical Storage Tanks
- Material choices based on chemical tank application requirements.
- HDPE & XLPE
- Sodium Hypochlorite resin available for tanks up to 525 gallons.
- Sulfuric acid resin available for chemical tanks up to 525 gallons.
- Safe low profile design.
- Available in 25-3400 gallon range.
- Horizontal chemical tanks with specific gravity up to 1.9.
- UV stabilized materials.
Cone Bottom Chemical Storage Tanks
- Available with 30 degree, 45 degree or 60 degree slopes with a gallon range of 15-13,000 gallons.
- HDLPE & XLPE polyethylene.
- Wind restraint and seismic tie-down systems available.
- Standard specific gravity choices of 1.5 and 1.9 with other ratings available upon request.
Double Wall Containment Chemical Storage Tanks
- Tank within a tank system.
- Alleviates external matter contamination completely.
- Seismic and wind restraint tie-down systems available.
Chemical Storage Tanks Industrial Applications
- Industrial Chemicals: our tanks can be used across a large variety of industries including mining, marine, paper/pulp, automotive, aviation, textiles, plastic & rubber and countless other applications.
- Engineering & Consulting Firms
- Water & Waste Water Treatment:
our industrial tanks can be used to story a variety of chemicals such as Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach), Sodium Hydroxide, Alum, Hydrofluosilicic Acid, Ferric Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide and many other industrial chemicals.
- Petroleum Products: oil field tanks, oil & oil waste, frac tanks, storage container, lubricants, offshore drilling / exploration companies and oil refineries.
- Biodiesel & Ethanol Plants: these tanks can be used for sulfuric acid storage, urea, caustic soda, potassium hydroxide, B-100 storage and many more.
- De-icing Chemical Products: Calcium Chloride storage, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide and Potassium Acetate. Great for highway and road pre-wetting and de-icing.
- Food Processing Applications: Brine tanks, beverage production and bakeries.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers: ideal for lawn care, pest control, pool supply companies, car washes / detailing, pressure washes and many more.
Chemical Specific Tanks