1500 Gallon Two Compartment Bruiser Septic Tank - 2 Manways
- Preplumbed with installed PVC tees and septic adapters
- No special backfill is needed. Native soil may be used.
- Use where delivery of special backfill mixtures and water is next to impossible.
- No need to fill with water during initial installation.
- Accepts 4" effluent filters.
Important Note: No need to fill with water during initial installation.
Disclaimer: Tank is for below ground use only.
State Requirements & Approvals
Across the United States there are a number of health code requirements that our tanks must meet. These codes are regulated by the state, or county where you are located. To aid you in determining which tank you need, please consult with your local health department.
Bruiser Septic Tank Standards:Rotationally molded, one-piece, seamless, watertight tank.Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals, sewage gases.Polyethylene tanks will not rust or erode.Strict quality guidelines ensure an environmentally safe septic tank.Schedule 40 plumbing connections.Standard plumbing all local installers or contractors are familiar with.Riser extensions not includedGreat item for shipment; indestructible.
1. Can I install a bruiser septic tank under a driveway?No, installing the plastic bruiser septic tank under a driveway is not permitted and will void the warranty. Do not locate tanks beneath driveways or in the pathway of heavy or vehicular traffic areas.
Frequently Asked Septic Tank Questions
2. Is there a sand/gravel mixture recommended for bedding/backfill?Yes, the sand/gravel mixture, commonly called “pea gravel” mixture is recommended. (See Installation Instructions Above)
3. Can I use a septic tank above ground?Underground plastic septic tanks are designed for below ground use only. Using the tanks above ground can result in deformation of the tank. It is far more cost-effective to utilize an above ground storage tank that is specifically designed for above ground use and applications.
4. Can hot water be stored in plastic septic tanks?Do not subject the tank to water temperature higher than 100 deg F. Polyethylene storage tanks have a maximum storage temperature of 120 deg F. Contents with a temperature in excess of 120 def F, even for a short period of time, can weaken the tank’s structural integrity and make it susceptible to deformation and failure.
5. How do you access underground plastic septic tanks?Each plastic septic tank comes equipped with manhole access hatches (1 or 2 depending on tank). In addition, risers can be added to the top of the tank providing ground level access. Without a riser you would need to dig up the soil above the manway to gain accessibility.
6. Can I pick up a plastic septic tank nearby?In many cases yes. To pick up a plastic septic tank and save on freight, requires you placing your order. Upon being notified that the tank is ready for pick-up, Plastic-mart will provide you with a 6 digit trip # which allows you go and pick up your tank M-F 8:30 am - 2:00 pm. Plastic-mart and the local manufacturers appreciate the opportunity to provide local pick up and the cooperation required for the process to be efficient.
Ship Notes: Class 300
In Stock Part #
This Item is in stock from one of our Nationwide locations. This particular part # does not ship directly from the manufacturer. You may see a slightly higher price than the one listed straight from the manufacturer. This is due to the slight addition of freight incurred when shipping truckloads to our stores. You can always order the tank shipped straight from the manufacturer, but this will more than likely add a few weeks to your arrival time. With summer being the busy season manufacturers tend to get behind this time of year. We try to stay a step ahead for our customers by stocking popular tanks in our yards for such occasions. If a few dollars more will save you a month or so on your delivery time, we'd like to give you that option. You can always give us a call at 866-310-2556
to discuss your options further. We strive to meet customer expectations daily and continue to ask for your support.These tanks are offered on a first-come first-served basis only.
*Stock Quantity is in real time and subject to change on a moment’s notice.