3In X 10Ft Triple Wall Solid Pipe (MOQ Qty 150)
3In X 10Ft Triple Wall Solid Pipe. Minimum order quantity of 150 units on a pallet.
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
Advanced Drainage Systems is the world''s largest producer of corrugated HDPE pipe and related drainage products. ADS serves the storm and waste water industry through a global network of 56 domestic and international manufacturing plants and 27 distribution centers. In addition to its flagship N-12 pipe, the company offers a complete line of fittings and other accessories including, Nyloplast drainage structures, and various geotextiles. ADS Triple wall has been designed to provide customers with an HDPE alternative to PVC D-2729 or Thin Wall Pipe and it meets or exceeds many of the requirements for PVC 27/29, per ASTM D 2729.
- Triple wall pipe can be used for many applications including, onsite septic, retention walls, downspout runoff, sump pump outlets, foundation footers, and curtain drains
- Triple wall pipe is unaffected by extended exposure to the suns heat and ultraviolet radiation, it is immune to freeze/thaw conditions while the characteristics of HDPE allows it to be corrosion resistant to acids, alkalis, and salts, and will not rust
- Triple wall pipe is made of three bonded layers to provide exceptional pipe stiffness the smooth inner wall, corrugated structural core, smooth outer wall provide strength-to-weight ratio and stiffness rating at least double that of any competitive pipe
- The spun welded bell end of ADS triple wall has been designed for a tight fit to provide a soil tight connect, and eliminates the need for glue
- ADS triple wall will accept standard PVC or styrene sewer and drain fittings
|Manufacturer Part Number