K6158 Kuri-Tech 3/4" Potable water hose assembly with crimped 3/4" Brass Male NPT Fittings
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
A High Purity non-conductive NSF Certified, Phthalate Free hose with colored jacket which is ideal for potable water and deionized water transfer. Construction: Tube — Clear Phthalate Free PVC compound, formulated in compliance with FDA (03) and NSF (12) criteria. Reinforcement — High tensile strength yarn. Cover — Phthalate Free PVC compound, offered in Grey.
- Made with Phthalate Free PVC compounds certified under NSF-51/NSF-61.
- Gray jacket to reduce tendency for algae growth and U. V. degradation in warm sunny applications.
- Non-marking cover.
- Non-perforated cover.
- Non-conductive compounds.
- Silicone-free. RoHS(16) compliant.
- Now Phthalate Free!
- Transfer of potable water.
- Transfer of deionized water.
- Induction welding tubing lines.
- Temporary residential water supply lines.
- Water transfer lines for semiconductor manufacturing, where applicable.
- Applications requiring a non-conductive hose.
|Manufacturer||US Hose and Coupling|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K6158-12-15|