1200 Gallon Underground Cistern Water Storage Tanks1200 gallon underground water tank or underground water cistern as they are often called is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, and underground rainwater storage applications.
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- (2) 20" Lids
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank.
|Mfr. Part Number||41329|
|Dimensions||102"L x 60"W x 63"H|
|Manufacturer Warranty (years)||3|
|Ship within 7 days|
|Ship within 14 days|
|Please Call 866-310-2556 For availability of other locations|
|Shipping From||Hanford, CA|
Saint Bonifacius, MN
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||372|