The unique structural design of ARC Chambers makes it able to handle any conventional leachfield system challenge without sacrificing performance. The septic leaching chamber is a sturdy, lightweight polyethylene plastic unit that combines maximized infiltrative surface area and storage capacity. This combination allows for increased effluent dispersal performance and improved structural integrity.
- Injection–molded from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for lightweight and sturdy design
- 20–degree integral articulating joint that is ideal for either straight or contoured septic leachfield applications
- True corrugated chamber design eliminates flat surfaces and provides increased load bearing capability in the trench
- “Lock and Drop” joint provides a more positive connection during installation and backfill
- A universal inlet/outlet end cap
- Inspection vent ports on every unit with easy–to–remove knockouts for maximum job site flexibility
- Convenient five–foot lengths are easy to handle
- Diamond plate texture increases slip resistance and enhances ease of installation
- Side Port Coupler snaps in place to allow side entry at any joint throughout the trench line
You are going to need the end cap (ADS-2402BD, sold separately) to go along with this.