25"D 10 Head GPD Series Circulation Pump
GPD series circulator pumps are specifically designed for single and double-heating systems, and domestic hot-water systems, i.e. boiler/hydronic heating, ground source heat pumps, solar water heating, and hot-water recirculation. The pumps can also be used to supply water circulation for cooling air-conditioning systems.
- The main parts of pump include: pump body, impeller, stator, rotor, shielded sets, and vent plug.
- Pump does not use mechanical seal ; stator and rotor are sealed with stainless steel. The overall pump structure is sealed with two heat-resistant rubber gaskets to avoid leakage.
- The pump bearing is lubricated and cooled by the pumped water.
- The motor is class H with thermal protection.
- Pump model selection is based on the requirement of flow, head and power source.
- The available pipe connections include flange, sweat or union connection. Custom made connection is also available upon request.
- 3 different pump body materials are offered for different applications:
- Cast iron type is generally considered for the closed systems pumping water or water/glycol mixtures, such as boil heating and radiant floor heating; etc. However, when water condition is not compatible with cast iron , we recommend bronze or stainless steel.
- Bronze and stainless steel types are considered for open system pumping portable water such as hot-water recirculation and domestic hot-water heating; etc.
|Mfr. Part Number||GPD25-10SFC|
|Dimensions||5.3125"L x 6"W x 6.5"H|
|Shipping From||Houston, TX|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||11.25|