30000 Gallon Belco Fiberglass Tank
|Part Number: ||BE-156x24|
|Capacity: ||30000 Gallons|
|Dimensions: ||15.6" x 24"|
|Ships From: ||Belton, TX |
- Designed exclusively for rigorous oil and gas exploration field use.
- Will not rust, rot or corrode.
- Manufactured using computer-controlled technology to provide you with the highest quality products.
- Filament wound offering one-piece construction along with high strength.
- Designed to withstand the harsh sun, wind, rapidly changing weather this part of our country offers.
- Wide range of oil field tanks to suit your particular storage.
- Delivered by Belco’s fleet of delivery trucks and custom-designed tank trailers to assure prompt and proper handling of your tank.
API CONFIGURED TANKS
- BELCO builds all its tanks to API 12-P specifications for thickness and connection configuration.
- Standard sizes from 5BBL - 1500BBL.
- Diameters from 2-foot to 20-foot.
- Standard closed top.
- Open top.
- Custom fabrication Resin type Connections Color matching.
- Secondary containment vessels.
Gunbarrels are an economical low maintenance oil separator. Production enters into the flume. Through retention, the oil and water separate and the oil is drawn off the top and the water is drained off the bottom.
Belco offers several types:
- Single chamber.
- Dual chamber
- Custom built
Retention example: Customer is processing 1000 bbls per day. As a general rule, a 6 hour retention time is used. So, for a 24 hour period, customer will divide daily throughput by 4. For this example, 1000 bbl divided by 4 would require a 250 bbl gun barrel.**
**Note: Retention time can change depending on the consistency of crude.
|Dimensions||15.6" x 24"|
|Manufacturer||Belco Manufacturing Co.|
|Shipping From||Belton, TX|