2000 Gallon Original Rainwater Pillow Kit
Designed to be placed under a deck, porch or scrawl space, the Original Rainwater Pillow is a water collection system that can be used for all outdoor applications involving either potable or non-potable water. We offer standard sizes, but can also custom manufacture any size of pillow to meet your needs. Suitable uses include sprinkler and drip irrigation, fire suppression, and potable water systems.
The 2,000 gallon standard Original Rainwater Pillow kit includes the following:
Inflatable Collection Pillow:
- Size Dimensions: 13.5' L x 11.8' W x (2' fill height)
- Empty Pillow Only Weight: 82 lbs.
- 2 Filters (9" x 9")
- 1/2 Horse Power Pump
- Remote Control
- Installation Manual & DVD
- 1x 3” FPT Fill Flange
- 1x 2” NPRV/Overflow
- 1 x 2” Side Drain
- Total Kit Weight: 136 lbs.
Prior to placing your Original Rainwater Pillow into any location, ensure that the space is flat, smooth, and unobstructed from items that may potentially puncture the water-inflated pillow. Do not inflate your Original Rainwater Pillow while any objects such as poles, supports, pipes, or any sharp, pointed objects are underneath it, as this would risk straining or puncturing the plastic sheeting material.
Material Specifications: The Original Rainwater Pillow is constructed from Reinforced Polymer Alloy (polyester scrim coated on both sides with PVC polymer) and features Radio Frequency welded seams for maximum durability.
- Fabric Weight: 6.5 oz. sq. yard
- Total Weight: 30 oz. sq. yard
- Breaking Strength: 550 lbs. per inch
- Tear force maximum resistance: 80 lbs.
- Adhesion 35 lbs./inch
- Abrasion Resistance >2000 cycles
- Lowest Operable Temperature: - 30 °F
- Highest Operable Temperature: +160 °F
- Pillow material complies with both FDA and NF61 standards for potable water storage