Ronco Plastics 38 Gallon Plastic Marine Water or Waste Holding Tank
Marine holding tanks can be used for marine toilet (head) holding tanks, freshwater, greywater and blackwater situations. It is made of FDA approved polyethylene plastic resin. It should be stored out of direct sunlight and away from freezing.
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
38 Gallon Marine Holding Tank - Septic & WasteRH-B346, 38 gallon marine holding tanks can be used for marine toilet (head) holding tanks, freshwater, greywater and blackwater situations.
- Polyethylene tanks generally retain less odors than aluminum or stainless steel tanks.
- Rotomolded using FDA approved polyethylene plastic resin.
- Tank dimensions can be rotated to meet your needs.
- Marine Holding Tanks can be ordered 3 different ways to fit your needs: a Standard Holding Tank Fitting Package, a blank tank with no fittings installed, or a custom tank with fittings installed per your request (Any Location, Any Size)
- Standard Holding Tank Fitting Package includes: a 1 1/2" Inlet, a 1 1/2" Outlet, and a 1/2" Vent
|Manufacturer Part Number||B346|
|Warranty||3 years years|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!