Husky Portable Containment See list below.
Husky® Portable Containment was founded in 2004. The company has two divisions, firefighting and environmental containment. Husky has experience in both industries dating well before 2004 with actual product design and manufacturing experience.
Husky® Portable Containment is an industry leader manufacturer in portable containment through durable and convenient products. The company focus is to save the customer money and time, along with generating greater project efficiency. Product features below:
Call 866-310-2556 for general inquires.
- Exclusive Exlon® liner material with the highest abrasion resistance of any 22 oz. liner material on the market.
- 28 oz. heavy-duty liner gives much more durability.
- Lifetime warranty on all welds and welded seams.
- Heavy-duty hinges.
- Aluminum frame tanks designed with radius corners that reduce the chance of any rope or liner damage.
- Patented “easy lift handles’ that are RF (radio frequency) welded to the floor of the folding frame tank liners.
- Quick release drain tube that eliminates the rope that comes loose or over tightening.
- Optional patented “quick dump” drains an average size in seconds.
- Clear view panels to see water level.
- Unique liner design eliminates tri-folded bulky corners and removes unnecessary added weight.
- Folding frame tanks are narrower when folded (up to ½”).
- Pinch free frames.
- Unique box design which decreases the chance of shipping damage.
- Parametric design, 3D drawings using SolidWorks software.