Fol-Da-Tank 25 Gallon Urethane Potable Water Bladder Tank
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
Avoid the long lines and bulky packaging associated with bottled water, especially in emergency situations. The average human needs 1 gallon of water to survive for 4 days. This 25-gallon tank could last a family of 4 for just over 2 weeks. When severe weather is predicted, simply take your standard shower head off and replace it with the provided assembly. Water costs $9.60 per gallon on average when consumed in bottled water form. Tap water cost $0.004 per gallon. This unit can be deployed in under 2 minutes by following these 6 easy steps on the backside. This tank Comes complete with the hose kit to attach to a standard shower head fitting.
- 25-gallon capacity
- This tank has 4 rope locks rather than 2 handles, essentially the rope locks can be used as handles if needed, just attach rope to the rope lock(s);
- Dimensions when filled – 24” X 36” X8”
- Shipping dimensions – 8” X 8” X16” 4lbs
- Can ship UPS or USPS
- Easy to connect fittings
- NSF 61 approved material for drinking water
- 1” drain located in the corner for easy drainage
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship
|Manufacturer Part Number||PWT-25-22VBLUEPTBL|