Norwesco 2000 Gallon Plastic Vertical Liquid Storage Tank in White
Natural white stationary liquid storage tank. Vertical storage tanks are used in a variety of industries including industrial, agricultural, and commercial chemical storage applications. This plastic vertical storage tank is constructed with rotationally molded polyethylene resin. It's seamless construction makes it durable and resistant to cracks, chips, and ruptures. The poly tank was made with FDA approved resin that complies with FDA standards 21 CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for use in food grade storage. It's made with UV inhibitors that help protect liquid contents from direct sunlight for both indoor and outdoor use.
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
2000 Gallon Polyethylene Plastic Storage Tank Price Includes:
- 16" Manway & 2" female threaded npt bulkhead fitting outlet. (Outlet installed inline with the manway.)
- Tanks are translucent white with gallon markers
- Standard Color Natural White or Black (Additional Cost & Lead Time)
- 1.5 Specific Gravity - This tank is rated to hold up to 12.5 lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Manufactured utilizing FDA compliant resins.
|Manufacturer Part Number||47109|
|Warranty||3 years years|