Important Note: 48 Hour Immediate Shipping Offer Is For Black Tanks. They Are Shipped Out Of Texas At This Time. Please Call For Availability Of Other Locations & Colors.
Norwesco 500 Gallon Plastic Water Storage Tank
- We offer convenient pick up locations all over the U.S. and we can also ship your Norwesco product right to your door. The 500 gallon water storage tank is available in black and is ready to ship in Texas within 48 hours of purchase. Additional locations & colors may be in stock & ready to ship as well, but you'll want to call or email to confirm. Texas tanks are scheduled ready to go.
Potable 500 Gallon Water Tanks for Sale
Made From: Food Grade Safe FDA Approved Polyethylene PlasticYour 500 Gallon Plastic Tank Features:
- 16" Vented Manway
- 1 1/2" Female NPT Standard Threaded Bulkhead Inlet Fitting.
- 2" Female NPT Standard Threaded Bulkhead Outlet Fitting
500 gallon water tanks are primarily used to store drinking water for emergency use when water supplies are scarce or water is unfit for drinking. As clean and safe drinking water is a necessity during and after an energy situation, it’s integral to have a water storage container that will keep your water safe over a long period of time. This water tank is UV stabilized so it can be used outdoors, has excellent impact resistance, and comes complete with threaded inlet and outlets, and a vented twist entry. It is also used to transport large amounts of water for agricultural purposes, as well as:
- Fresh Safe Potable Water Storage
- Emergency Water Storage
- Rainwater Collection Systems
- Garden Rainwater Collection Barrels
Water Tanks are for storage and are not designed to be pressurized. The 500 gallon cistern tanks are designed for water storage use only.
- Black = Part # 43101
- Green = Part # 43103 (California Location Only)
- Green = Part # 43105
|Mfr. Part Number||43101|
|Dimensions||48" dia. x 73"H|
|Manufacturer Warranty (years)||3|
|Shipping From||CA, GA, NY, OK, TX, UT, WA|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||94|