Arc 36 Type Septic Leaching Chamber
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
The unique structural design of ARC chambers makes it able to handle any conventional leach field system challenge without sacrificing performance. The septic leaching chamber is a sturdy, lightweight polyethylene plastic unit that combines maximized infiltrative surface area and storage capacity. This combination allows for increased effluent dispersal performance and improved structural integrity.
- Injection molded, lightweight and sturdy design.
- 20-degree integral articulating joint that is ideal for either straight or contoured septic leach field applications.
- True corrugated chamber design eliminates flat surfaces and provides increased load bearing capability in the trench.
- Design incorporates a modified post and dome engagement mechanism for added strength at critical joint connections.
- Designed to accommodate both gravity fed and pressure dosed systems.
- Maximum job site flexibility.
Not Florida Approved
|Manufacturer Part Number