This Norwesco tank is an ideal solution for potable water in vacation homes, cabins, campgrounds, resorts, or construction sites. It ensures safe water storage with its FDA-approved polyethylene resin design. The ribbed and seamless construction of the tank creates a stronger more reliable tank.
- Must remain ¼ full after installation.
- Designed for underground fresh potable water storage, and underground rainwater storage applications.
- Constructed with rotationally molded polyethylene resin.
- Its seamless construction makes it durable and resistant to ruptures.
- Features 2 - 20" manholes.
- Complies with FDA standards.
- Rib design and placement provide superior structural integrity to the tank.
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
|Mfr. Part Number||41330|
|Dimensions||133"L x 55"W x 66"H|
|Manufacturer Warranty (years)||3|
|Shipping From||Hanford, CA|
Saint Bonifacius, MN
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||552|