SJE Level Monitor CL w/C-Level CL40 sensor (4 foot vent tube & 200 foot cable)
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
SJE Level Monitor™ CL
The SJE Level Monitor™ CL system allows the user to conveniently monitor tank levels by using an easy-to-read scaleable LED bar graph to represent the level as a percentage of a full tank (i.e. like a gas gauge in a car).
The adjustable alarm is easy to set using the alarm level and set buttons on the touch pad. As the liquid level reaches the installer-specified setpoint, the audible and visual alarms are activated. The audible alarm can be silenced using the test/silence button, but the alarm light will remain on until the condition is remedied.
The SJE Level Monitor™ CL system is designed to utilized the innovative floatless technology of the C-Level™ Sensor for continuous level monitoring.
- NEMA 1 rated for indoor use
- Design to work with floatless C-Level™ sensor
- Can be calibrated for tanks ranging:
- 12? to 40? (30.48cm to 101.60cm) for 40? C-Level™ CL40
- 25? to 100? (63.5cm to 254cm) for 100? C-Level™ CL100
- 10 segment LED bar graph displays level in the tank
- Power on and alarm indicators
- Test/silence, alarm level, and set buttons
- Auxiliary contacts (normally open and normally closed) for Class II circuits
- Can be configured as high level, low level or no alarm
- Various cable lengths available to allow monitoring tanks up to 300 feet away
C-Level™ Sensor Options:
- C-Level™ CL40 sensor with 4' vent tube and 20' cable
- C-Level™ CL40 sensor with 4' vent tube and 40' cable
- C-Level™ CL40 sensor with 4' vent tube and 80' cable
- C-Level™ CL40 sensor with 4' vent tube and 200' cable
- C-Level™ CL100 sensor with 10' vent tube and 20' cable
- C-Level™ CL100 sensor with 10' vent tube and 40' cable
- C-Level™ CL100 sensor with 10' vent tube and 80' cable
- C-Level™ CL100 sensor with 10' vent tube and 200' cable
Five-Year Limited Warranty
C-Level™ Sensor US Patent No. 8,567,242; 8,336,385; 8,650,949.
- 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.15 mA, Class II transformer
OUTPUT CONTACT RATING:
- 3 amp, Class II circuits
- 3 x 4 x 4.25 x 1.25 inches (7.62 x 10.79 x 3.81 cm), NEMA 1 thermoplastic
|Manufacturer Part Number||1031425|