Snyder Industries 750 Gallon Plastic Preplumbed Two Compartment Septic Tank with Low Profile Design
|"No special backfill or water filling required during installation. May be pumped dry during pump-outs. May be installed with 6"" to 36"" of cover. Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water. Access openings and lids accept NexGenD2 manhole extension, double wall corrugated pipe, and ribbed PVC pipe. Tanks are available with PVC tees and gaskets supplied. Available in the sizes you need, 750, 1000, 1250, and 1500 gallon capacity."|
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
2 Compartment Septic Tank Includes:
- (2) 20" Manways
- Loose Gaskets & Tees (see video below for install assistance)
Norwesco low profile septic tanks are molded in one piece, requiring no additional assembly, reducing installation time and effort.
- IAPMO Approved
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
|Manufacturer Part Number||44510|